Before and After Care
Southampton Township School District is partnering with Champions Before and After Care (a division of KinderCare Education) to bring you an engaging, safe, and affordable before / after school option for your child.
Champions, a division of KinderCare Education, is pleased to bring their corporate accredited Before and After school programs to the Southampton Township School District! For the past several decades, Champions has been meeting the needs of busy families by providing a fun and safe space before and after school where children can foster their love of learning and develop the skills necessary to succeed in school and life. Our incredible before- and after-school programs offer learning activities, homework help, healthy snacks, and a whole lot of fun – all within the safety and convenience of School #1.
NEW THIS YEAR FOR AM AND PM KINDERGARTEN!
- Champions will not be onsite after AM Kindergarten or before PM Kindergarten. They will only be available onlsite before AM Kindergarten and after PM Kindergarten (before and after the district as a whole begins and ends school).
- If you have a child in AM Kindergarten and need 'aftercare' & a child in PM Kindergarten and need 'before care', they can be bused between Southampton Schools and the Kindercare of Medford.
- If you need this option, please contact Kathy D'Amore, Kindercare Director, directly at (609) 953-9111.
- SPACE IS LIMITED FOR THIS KINDERCARE PROGRAM. APPLICANTS WILL BE TAKEN ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS.
Top 5 Reasons Families Love Champions
- Happy, healthy, inspired children
- Learning that’s fun
- Safe, convenient location
- Acceptance of subsidy
- Homework time making evenings more relaxed for families
- Frequent communication keeping parents informed
6:45 am – School Start (before care)
School Dismissal – 6:00 pm (after care)