ANTICIPATED OPENING: SCHOOL COUNSELOR: The Southampton Township School District is seeking a dynamic and energetic school counselor for its Preschool – 2nd grade building. Qualified applicants must possess the following:
- Valid NJ Instructional Certificate with School Counselor Endorsement or eligibility or valid NJ School Counselor certification.
- Knowledge, skills and a background in counseling
- Knowledge/background in teaching SEL lessons.
- Demonstrated knowledge of effective teaching methods and developmentally appropriate classroom activities
- Ability to maintain a positive learning environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to effectively articulate and advocate for children’s needs with teachers, administration and parents
- Awareness of the New Jersey Learning Standards and state assessment protocol
- Knowledge of NJ HIB legislation and investigation process for harassment, intimidation and bullying
This position is available for the 2022-2023 school year. Please send letter of interest and resume to: Asia Michael, Superintendent, Southampton Township Schools via email at [email protected] by July 7, 2022.
ANTICIPATED OPENING: SCHOOL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT: The Southampton Township School District (K-8) is seeking an Administrative Assistant for its middle school (grades 6-8). High School Diploma, two years college or business school or equivalent preferred. Minimum of five years’ experience in general or school office work. The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- strong interpersonal and analytical skills as well as attention to detail
- track record of successful project management
- prior secretarial experience, preferably in a public education environment
- knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office and Google suite
- knowledge and experience in office procedures including record keeping and reception
- Experience with Human Resource functions preferred.
Position available August 1, 2022. Criminal History review and Notary Public Commission required. Send letter of interest, resume and three professional references to: Mrs. Jane Hatley at [email protected] by 7/5/22.
ANTICIPATED OPENING: PRESCHOOL DISABLED TEACHER
Seeking a dynamic, motivated individual for our preschool disabled program in Southampton Township, NJ (PK-8 district) for the 2022-2023 school year. The ideal candidate must possess:
- Valid New Jersey Teaching Certification - Preschool through Grade 3 and Students with Disabilities CE, CEAS or Standard Certification.
- Demonstrates strong skills in the areas of evidence-based instructional strategies and tiered interventions.
- Strong knowledge of Preschool Teaching and Learning Standards and NJ Preschool Classroom Teaching Guidelines
- Experience with integrating Social and Emotional Learning
- Experience or knowledge with ABA programming and the ability to utilize communication devices preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship.
- Pass a physical examination in accordance with statue and board policy.
- Experience with IEP management system
Send letter of interest, resume and three professional references to: Mrs. Jane Hatley at [email protected] by 7/11/22.
Substitute custodians needed immediately. Hours to be determined, Monday thru Friday. $15/Hr.
Ask for Mr. Kevin Greene, 609-859-2256 x162 or email at [email protected]
Substitute Teachers / Paraprofessionals
Food Service Professionals