Meet Mr. Jones!
I am the School Psychologist for Southampton Township Schools! I work with all students, Pre-K to 8th Grade! I am a Case Manager and a member of the Child Study Team.
My role as the School Psychologist includes, but is not limited to:
- collaborating with other members of the Child Study Team (parents, social worker, learning consultant, and teachers)
- Conducting psychological and behavioral/social/emotional evaluations
- Provide counseling and therapeutic services to students in need
- Case manage students with disabilities
- Ensure ALL students, general and special education are getting the education they need and deserve!
This is my first year as a School Psychologist! I recently graduated from Rowan University, as an Educational Specialist in School Psychology.
My work experience includes:
- providing in-home, and in-school Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) therapy to children and adolescents with developmental disabilities,
- working as a Psychometrician in a local Neuro-Rehab facility, where I evaluated children and adults with Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBIs), developmental disorders, and neurodegenerative disabilities (dementia, Alzheimer's, etc.)
- Practicum and Internship in School Psychology in the Pennsauken School District, where I worked in the Pre-K - 12th grade setting, providing counseling, evaluations, and consultation to students, staff and families!