Write a Grant
The STAR Foundation works with teachers and administrators to identify important academic needs beyond those funded by the district budget and then channels your contributions directly to address those needs.
Grants may be awarded in any of the following areas:
- Technology and Learning Fund: Projects and programs designed to promote and maintain use of the most recent technologies in teaching and learning and to provide experiences for the students that will prepare them for the work place and learning place of the 21st century.
- Scholastic Enhancement Fund: Fulfilling a variety of needs for students and teachers designed to provide learning opportunities beyond the core curriculum, including field trips and guest lecturers.
- Arts and Education Fund: Experiences and programs in the fine and performing arts that enhance opportunities for students as well as promote lifelong enrichment and enjoyment of the arts.
- Professional Development Fund: Providing funds for teachers and administrators to pursue innovating professional training experiences in support of foundational goals and that would not otherwise be available through traditional sources.
- Cultural Enrichment Fund: Programs aimed at exposing students to a variety of cross-cultural experiences that will help in preparing them for our increasingly global society.
- Health and Physical Fitness Fund: Supplementing opportunities for recreation and educational programming designed to promote physical fitness and healthy lifestyle.