Welcome Mr. Meyer's Mighty Movers!
My name is Mr. Meyer, and I teach Physical Education for Pre-K through 4th grade students as well as Health Education for 1st and 2nd grade students. I encourage students to lead a healthy and active lifestyle. When students enter my class, we will be moving, learning, and laughing! I am so excited to get started! Please review the information below about our year.
- PHYSICAL EDUCATION SCHEDULE: Students will have Physical Education once per week. Kindergarten meets twice a week.
- DRESS CODE:
- Students are required to wear sneakers on P.E. days.
- Students are encouraged to wear comfortable clothing (t-shirts, sweatshirts, sweatpants, athletic pants, etc.).
- NOTE: On some P.E. days, our classes will be going outside. If it is a sunny day, you may want to have your child put on sunscreen before he or she comes to school. Also, if it is a chilly day, please encourage your child to bring a jacket or coat to class.
- CLASS RULES: In Physical Education, there are three important rules that students are expected to follow to ensure a safe and enjoyable learning environment.
- BE SAFE
- BE KIND
- BE YOUR BEST SELF
We appreciate your cooperation and flexibility during this time. We understand that school presents a variety of challenges and wanted to make our classroom plan and expectations as clear as possible by outlining everything.
Students with internet access and devices can turn in work as they complete it. Students without access will return work to school on our first day back. All work will be expected to be turned in on the first day we return.
I will be available daily from 9 AM-2PM. You can reach me on my email at and you can check my website as well.
Thank you for your anticipated cooperation. We will all get through this difficult time together.
If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me: email@example.com. I am looking forward to a wonderful year!